Job Title: Customer Service
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: c. £24,500 pro rata + Excellent Benefits
Term: Permanent - 31.5 hours (over 4 days)
RecruitAbility has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known luxury brand but without the London commute. Our client is an international household name and they and are looking for an excellent Customer Service Agent to join their friendly and vibrant team.
You will ideally have 2yrs + customer service experience, perhaps you are working in retail and looking to make the move into an office environment - if so, this is the perfect role for you as previous office experience is not necessarily required, however you must have a very positive outlook, excellent written skills, excellent computer skills, be willing to go the extra mile and have excellent rapport building skills. Equally, you might have admin experience but have a passion for luxury bands in which case this also the perfect job for you.
The role of Customer Service Agent:
Working as a team, you will be dealing with customers by phone, taking orders, tracking orders, chasing couriers and also replying and sending emails, dealing with concerns and complaints, responding to posts on social media, live chat and their 'Contact us' page on their website.
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Agent:
- Previous experience in a retail or beauty background or previous admin/customer service experience
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent English - both verbal and written including grammar and spelling
- Patient and empathetic
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Well presented
- Rapport building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work under pressure
- It is imperative that you are a team player
The package for the role of Customer Service Agent:
- The basic salary: c.£24,000 (pro rata) - 31.5 hours a week over 4 days to include weekends
- Free products worth up to 3K per year + Bonus
- Free Parking
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Dress Code: Relaxed office wear
**Hours: This department covers 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Successful candidate will be required to work every other weekend, with days off in the week. On average you will work 4 days out of 7 on a 31.5 hour week. This is a non-negotiable part of the role**
Please apply online quoting reference 13162 or call Kelly Howard 07833 545 542
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.