Job Title: Customer Service - 6 month contract
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: £20,500 pa + Excellent Benefits (£12.50 per hour)
Term: Fixed term contract- 6 months - 31.5 hours per week (over 4 days)
RecruitAbility has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known luxury brand, but without the London commute, as soon as possible! Our client is an international household name and they and are looking for an excellent Customer Service Agent to join their friendly and vibrant team.
You will ideally have 2yrs + customer service experience, perhaps you are working in retail and looking to make the move into an office environment - if so, this is the perfect role for you as previous office experience is not necessarily required, however you must have a very positive outlook, excellent written skills, excellent computer skills, be willing to go the extra mile and have excellent rapport building skills. Equally, you might have admin experience but have a passion for luxury bands in which case this also the perfect job for you.
The role of Customer Service Agent:
Working as a team you will be dealing with customers by phone, taking orders, tracking orders, chasing couriers and also replying and sending emails, dealing with concerns and complaints, responding to posts on social media, live chat and their 'Contact us' page on their website.
There are no standard responses, this is all about going the extra mile with the customer and you will be given all the tools you need to answer their queries and make them happy.
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Agent:
- Previous experience in a retail or beauty background or previous admin/customer service experience
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent English - both verbal and written including grammar and spelling
- Patient and empathetic
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Well presented
- Rapport building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work under pressure
- Any travel, world duty free, retail or salon experience would be of interest as these are backgrounds that other team members have come from and have excelled once joining this company
- It is imperative that you are a team player
The package for the role of Customer Service Agent:
- The basic salary: c.£24,000 (pro rata) - 31.5 hours a week over 4 days to include weekends (£12.50 per hour)
- Free products worth up to 3K per year + Bonus
- Free Parking
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Dress Code: Relaxed office wear
**Hours: This role covers 9 hour shifts from 8am to 8pm and also weekends 9am-5pm on Saturdays and 10am-4pm on Sundays but only working every other weekend. On average you will work 4 days out of 7 on a 31.5 hour week. This is a non-negotiable part of the role**
Please apply on line quoting reference 13121 or call Wendy Barriball on 01279 758855
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.