Job Title: Curriculum Assistant
Location: Remote/Office Bishop’s Stortford, Herts
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000
Term: Permanent, Full Time
My client is one of the UK’s fasting growing online companies who are very well established. Due to their ongoing success, they are looking for a Curriculum Assistant to join their friendly and loyal team.
The role will initially be working from home for approximately the first 6 months, but you will be required to attend a weekly meeting in the offices every Wednesday. After the 6 months, it is my clients’ intention to offer a combination of working from home/office based depending on social distancing rules. You will need to be flexible around this.
The role of Curriculum Assistant
Coming from a teaching background yourself, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is a fully qualified teacher but who is looking for a new challenge within a commercial environment whilst still remaining within the education sector where you can utlilise your skills and experience outside of a school and classroom environment. There are excellent career opportunities for the right candidate, so we are looking for someone who is driven and ambitious.
- Working with the Education Director and providing support where required
- Staff training
- Content writing
- Liaising with tutors
- Teaching observations
- Recruiting tutors
To be considered for the role of Curriculum Assistant
- You must have completed a PGCE or equivalent
- Be educated to degree level
- Ideally have experience within secondary school but primary school will also be considered
- Excellent writing skills
- Confident writing content for a range of subjects
- Tech savvy
- Any experience of recruiting ie screening and interviewing is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work as a team or alone when required
The package for the role of Curriculum Assistant
The basic salary: £21,000 - £25,000 depending on skills and experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Full Time
Please apply on-line quoting reference RA12751
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.