Job Title: Commercial Analyst
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Location: Sawbridgeworth, Herts
Term: Permanent, Full Time (Flexible start and finish times)
RecruitAbility are currently looking for a Commercial Analyst to work in Sawbridgeworth.
Main duties of the Commercial Analyst:
- Detailed reviews of supplier information, to identify errors
- Communicating with clients via phone and email
- Working with suppliers to rectify any discrepancies
- Working with other team members to reach a satisfactory solution to any discrepancies
- Producing analysis and reports on results achieved
To be considered for the role of Commercial Analyst:
- Numerate and have experience with financial reconciliations
- Strong attention to detail
- Have excellent experience in Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Do you have experience in Finance or Procurement with a commercial mindset? If so, this could be the ideal role for you to utilise your existing skills, develop new ones and build your career in a rapidly expanding and successful business.
The package for the role of Commercial Analyst:
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: 9am – 5pm (flexible start and finish times)
20 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in the role of Commercial Analyst, please click ‘apply now’ below, quoting reference RA12496 or call Adrienne Coleman for more information.
** Please ensure your email address is within the body of your CV **
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.