Job Title: Client Administrator
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000
Location: Hitchin, Herts
RecruitAbility are recruiting for a rapidly growing business who are looking for a very capable and enthusiastic administrator to join a very busy Account Management department. The long term prospects are excellent and this exciting role will also involve taking on some account management duties yourself and dealing with your own set of clients.
The role of Administrator includes:
- Responding to phone and email enquiries from clients
- Producing reports, updating and maintaining records on bespoke and Excel systems.
- Preparing letters and documents for clients as necessary
- Providing support for Management teams
- Processing documentation
- Attending meetings
To be considered for the role of Administrator:
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Computer literate and an intermediate/advanced user of Microsoft packages
- Enthusiastic and flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements and to undertake multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- An effective and positive team player
The package for the role of Administrator
£17,000 to £19,000
37.5 hour week –flexible hours
If you are interested in the above role please apply online quoting reference 12628 or call Lucy Fowler on 01279 758855 for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.