Job Title: Claims Handler/Customer Service Advisor
Location: Nr Stansted, Essex
Salary: £18,000 pa
RecruitAbility are recruiting for a Claims Handler/Customer Service Advisor to join their successful client based near Stansted where you will be dealing with flight related problems and offering solutions in a professional office environment which is busy, friendly and growing.
The role of Claims Handler/Customer Service Advisor
- Assessing and responding to passengers’ claims
- Sending letters/emails/messages using formal templates
- Accessing and amending spreadsheets
- Managing emails through MS Office 365
- Answering phone calls to assist passengers with queries
- Some administration duties and data entry
- Adhering to company policies
To be considered for the role of Claims Handler/Customer Service Advisor, you must have the following:
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- You will need to be proficient in letter writing
- Computer literate specifically with MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good at building rapport with customers quickly
- Looking to join a friendly and busy team
- Training in the claims processes will be given
The package for the role of Claims Handler
Basic salary of £18,000 pa
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Please apply online quoting reference 12618 or call Lucy Fowler for more information.