Job Title: Bookings Administrator
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
My client is a very well established and successful firm within a niche market. They are currently looking for a Bookings Administrator to work as part of dynamic, busy team. They offer excellent training and the opportunity to develop within their growing company.
The role of Bookings Administrator:
- Making appointments
- Dealing with cancellations
- Re-booking incomplete jobs
- Calling residents to confirm next day appointments
- Using Oneserve report to ensure all appointments for following day are booked
- Weekly meeting with COO
- Scheduling jobs to ensure minimum travelling for engineers
- Maintaining cancellation list
- Help with parking if required
To be considered for the role of Bookings Administrator:
- You must be very well organised
- Attention to detail is very important
- You must have a very good telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous scheduling experience would be beneficial, but not essential
The Package for the role of Bookings Administrator:
The basic salary: £22,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Staggered shifts. Week one: 8am – 4pm. Week two: 11am – 7pm.
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12605 or call Adrienne for more information on 01279 758855
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.