Job Title: Assistant Accountant (qualified or part qualified)
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Term: Permanent. Full Time
RecruitAbility are looking for a new team member for a very exciting, fast paced company based in Bishop’s Stortford. They are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to work as part of dynamic, busy team. They offer excellent training and the opportunity to develop within their growing company.
The role of Assistant Accountant:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Assist with Budgets, Management Reports and Weekly Trading Reports
- Timely preparation of internal and external month-end reports following accounts finalisation – including analysis and commentary.
- Managing company ledgers.
- Credit control, chasing debts, prepare and analyse sales data
- Assist with accounts payables processes, including invoice input
- Reporting on debtors and creditors and cashflow analysis
- Preparing, processing and managing bi-weekly hourly payroll
- Posting of daily bank receipts and complete bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with statutory reporting, annual audit and other ongoing finance projects across different functions.
- Ad hoc reports for department managers, FD and the Board
To be considered for the role of Assistant Accountant:
- You must have advance knowledge of MS-Excel and MS-Office.
- Experience in book-keeping and Sage 200 is desirable.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and methodical attention to detail
- Confident and strong communicator who is comfortable in approaching all stakeholders
- Team player and relationship builder
The Package for the role of Assistant Accountant :
The basic salary: £28,000 - £30,000 Depending on experience
Holiday: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Hours: Mon – Friday, full time
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12642 or call Adrienne for more information on 01279 758855
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.