Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: 40 mile radius of Bishop’s Stortford
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (Depending on experience) + Commission (OTE £65,000) + Car Allowance
Term: Full time. Permanent
My client is a well established, successful business based in Bishop’s Stortford. The company are very ambitious and plan to grow the business further over the next few years. They are looking for an experienced area sales manager to join their young, dynamic team. You will be covering an area from North London up to Norfolk, but will report into the Bishop’s Stortford office.
The role of Area Sales Manager
- New equipment and maintenance contract sales.
- Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority and conclude sales orders to meet sales targets;
- Manage assigned customer relations and be the main point of contact;
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business;
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organisation;
- Ensure efficient sales and marketing strategy is followed including taking an active role in key account management
- Measurement and ongoing support of business development activities.
- Evaluate customer satisfaction in a structured manner, to ensure a process of continuous improvement. Obtain regular feedback on market development, trends and demand patterns.
- Handle prices and quotes in line with established guidelines
- Prepared to travel within and outside UK.
To be considered for the role of Area Sales Manager
- Proven ability to drive and develop sales and profitability;
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships;
- Strong business mind-set with financial skills;Knowledge of transport or commercial vehicle sale desirable but not essential;
- Ability to work in an international business environment;
- Results and achievement driven and eager to create long term relationships;
- High integrity and excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Potential and willingness to develop for international assignment.
- Good language skill in English (speaking and written).
- French or German as a second language would be very desirable
- A full driving licence is essential
The package for the role of Area Sales Manager
£28,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) + Commission (OTE £65,000) + Car Allowance
Please apply on line quoting reference no RA12265 or contact Adrienne for more information on 01279 758855.