Job Title: Administrator/Customer Service Advisor
Location: Elsenham, Essex
My client has been working with RecruitAbility for many years and we’ve helped them grow into the successful and expanding business that they are today by providing them with friendly and hardworking team members.
Due to growth, they are looking for a new Administrator/Customer Service Advisor to join a specialist team where you will receive full training and enjoy working in a supportive team environment. The role is busy and varied and there are excellent career prospects.
The role of Admin/Customer Service Advisor:
- Answering telephone calls
- Dealing with enquiries
- Replying to and sending emails
- Liaising with clientsUpdating the database
To be considered for the role of Admin/Customer Service Advisor:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Previous experience of working in an office environment is desirable
- Customer service experience would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent computer skills – ie MS office
- Able to create well written emails
- Excellent team player
- Friendly and engaging personality
The package for the role of Admin/Customer Service Advisor:
The basic salary: £18,000
Free parking/ close to mainline railway station
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12221
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.