Job Title: Administrator (4 days a week)
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 for 4 days a week
Hours: 8am – 5:30pm Tuesday - Friday
RecruitAbility is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their client’s friendly and fast growing team, based in Stansted Mountfitchet. Whilst this is a full time role and salary, you will only be excepted to work 4 days a week!
The Role of Administrator:
- Processing incoming sales enquiries received by phone, email or fax.
- Processing technical enquires or passing to the relevant department and ensuring swift follow up to meet customer expectations.
- Processing incoming web quote requests.
- Preparing quotations for clients, ensuring that all relevant specifications are included.
- Assume responsibility for the sales enquiries email inbox.
- Arranging for new accounts to be set up, liaising with Finance Department regarding customer accounts.
- Liaising with the Finance department where appropriate regarding customer accounts for existing customers, e.g. credit limit issues etc.
- Liaising with internal Operations team and/or external suppliers, to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service at all times.
- Dealing with all customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Filing of correspondence, ensuring that customer records are up to date at all times and that there are accurate relevant audit trails.
- Basic understanding of the quality systems we have in place
To be considered for the role of Administrator:
- Science qualification or background would be a huge advantage.
- Sage 200 experience preferred but not essential – full training provided.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a confident polite and efficient telephone manner.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Motivated individual who is flexible and willing to learn continuous best practice
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and positive attitude.
- Excellent organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- Comfortable in being able work alone and/or within a team environment, contributing and sharing best practices, resources and ideas in order to continually improve the customer experience.
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly responding to queries; ensuring promises are kept with the ability to confidently manage expectations.
- Have the ability to work to set standards and procedures.
- You must have your own transport, due to the location of the office.
The Package for Administrator:
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum for 4 days a week
- 20 day holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free parking
Please apply on line quoting reference 13101 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.