Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £8.71 - £9.74 plus Holiday pay
RecruitAbility are looking for a very capable and enthusiastic temporary administrator for our Hitchin based client.
The role is varied and therefore you will need to be flexible, capable of working under pressure and able to help other team members to ensure client satisfaction within allocated time frames.
Although this is a temporary role, there is potential for it to become permanent for the right candidate.
The role of Administrator includes:
- General administration, photocopying, filing, scanning etc
- Responding to phone and email enquiries from customers
- Producing reports, updating and maintaining records on bespoke and Excel systems.
- Preparing letters and documents for clients as necessary
- Providing support for Management teams
To be considered for the role of Administrator:
- Strong communication and customer service skills with previous experience in an administration role
- Computer literate and an intermediate/advanced user of Microsoft packages
- Enthusiastic and flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements and to undertake multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- An effective and positive team player
The package for the role of Administrator
£8.71- £9.74ph plus holiday pay
If you are interested in the above role please apply online quoting reference 12627 or call Marion Taylor on 01279 758855 for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.