Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £20,000 + 25 days Holiday
Location: Harlow, Essex (remote working initially)
My client is a very well established and successful company who are continuing to grow despite the pandemic/lockdowns and are looking to grow the team again and a capable Administrator to join a very busy department. The role will be based from home initially due to lockdown, but you will be provided with not only a laptop but also a desk and chair – everything you need to work from home comfortably until the company starts returning to the office in the summer.
This is a very busy role and the right applicant should be flexible, capable of working under pressure and able to help other team members to ensure the company delivers to the timescales and deadlines.
No previous experience is required, but you must be bright, enthusiastic and ideally have an interest in the sciences.
The role of Administrator
- Supporting the set up and implementation of activities
- Data entry into databases
- Performing weekly literature searches in company database and administrating results to staff
- Ordering, tracking and chasing of literature articles
- Literature reviews
- Electronic scanning of documentation and filing
- Responding to customers
- Providing support for meetings, audits and inspections
- Maintaining contact lists for the department including client information, tracking and filing of client contracts
- Performing monthly tasks such as client reconciliation
- Filing and scanning of case reports
- Managing postage and courier services for the team
- Administrator for Team training files
To be considered for the role of Administrator:
- Strong communication skills
- An interest in science
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- Smart and switched on
- Flexible and able to adapt to the requirement to undertake multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- An effective and positive team player
- Any experience or interest in in healthcare or admin is useful but not essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
The package for the role of Administrator
£20,000 + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
35 hour week and flexi time (ie 8-4, 9-5 or 10-6)
Free Parking (once the offices open)
If you are interested in the above role please apply on line quoting reference RA12846 or call Lucy Fowler for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.