Job Title: Administrator
Location: Outskirts of Bishop’s Stortford, Herts
My client is seeking an Administrator to join their very friendly and busy administration team.
The Role of Administrator:
- To work closely with the Managers to ensure suitable requests are fulfilled
- Work closely with the Manager to identify where input is required and provide support for key initiatives, events and campaigns.
- Maintain regular communications with volunteers to ensure events and activities are covered.
- Provide admin support to the Manager to process applications
- Ensure equipment and merchandise are prepared for community events
- Be the first point of contact for office based charity volunteers and co-ordinate their work
- Attend recruitment events
- Build and maintain good relationships with volunteers
To be successful for the role of Administrator:
- Ideally, previous experience in an administration role
- Possess a highly motivated, ‘can do’ attitude Flexible and trustworthy
- Excellent telephone oral, written and IT communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Confident public speaker
- Highly organised and efficient in managing workload
- Able to build strong long lasting relationships
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
To apply, please call Angela at RecruitAbility or follow the onscreen instructions quoting reference RA12623