Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £20,000 + 25 days Holiday
Location: Harlow, Essex
The role will be working remotely until January 2020 depending on social distancing/lock down rules but will ultimately be based in the office on a full-time basis. In the meantime, you will be supplied with a laptop in order for you to be able to work from home.
Once the offices re-open, you will be working in a great team environment in the most amazing offices.
You must be a ‘detail’ sort of personality. Someone who enjoys working with documents, reading through everything and with a very good eye for detail and excellent computer skills.
You must also have an outgoing personality who enjoys having fun with your team-mates but with a mature outlook and able to get the job done.
Full training will be given for the role.
To be considered for the role of Administrator:
- A keen eye for detail is essential
- Must enjoy working with documents and data
- Strong communication skills
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- Smart and switched on
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Flexible and able to adapt to the requirement to undertake multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- An effective and positive team player
- Previous experience in an administration role is ideal but not essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint and ideally MS Teams but full training given
The package for the role of Administrator
£20,000 + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
35 hour week and flexi time (ie 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm)
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12770 or call Lucy Fowler for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.