Job Title: Administration Assistant
Salary: £19,000 pa - £20,000 pa
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
RecruitAbility have an excellent opportunity for an Administration Assistant who is starting out or wishing to pursue a change of career. The ideal candidate will be motivated by helping others and happy to work as part of a team. This role is suited to somebody seeking an introduction to social care.
The role of Administration Assistant
- To answer the telephone and direct calls to the relevant department/staff member
- To log all incoming post and direct it to the relevant department/staff member
- To ensure all outgoing post is franked and posted daily
- To oversee stationery supplies and ensure orders are made when supplies are low
- To provide support to all departments when requested to do so
- To attend events when required
- Updating the database, filing, and dealing with queries
- To make regular calls to clients to maintain contact, feedback information and advise the team when action is required
- To assist with the preparation of workshops and production of welcome packs and meeting papers
- To assist with the production and distribution of payments
- To oversee the shredding of documents in compliance with data protection policy
To be considered for the role of Administration Assistant
As the first point of contact for all incoming calls, including enquiries for assistance, a professional and empathetic telephone manner is essential.
You must also be organised, reliable and able to prioritise their workload.
Excellent communication skills are required alongside an ability to use IT systems/packages, and electronic resources.
The package for the role of Administration Assistant
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 pa
Hours: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Pension: Voluntary, contributory membership of a pension scheme is available to eligible staff after a probationary period of 4 months
If you are interested in this role please apply online quoting reference RA12842 or call Wendy Barriball on 07539 064455 for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.