Job Title: Accounts Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 (Depending on experience)
Term: Permanent. Full Time.
My client is a very well established and successful firm within a niche market. They are currently looking for an experienced accounts manager to work closely with select customers. They are looking for someone with a finance background who is ambitious and wanting to manage their own team. There will be flexibility to work from home.
The role of Accounts Manager:
- You will be working closely with select clients, mainly in the retail sector
- This is a finance role, so you will need experience in payments and some audit work
- You will be liaising with landlords, suppliers and utility companies, as well at the client
- They are looking for someone who is a fast learner and has the ability to manage a team.
To be considered for the role of Accounts Manager:
- Ideally you will have had finance experience within the commercial/retail property business, but this is not essential
- You will need to be a fast learner, with a desire for promotion and team management
- You must be able to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Excellent computer skills, particularly multiple, large Excel spreadsheets is essential
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- This is a fast changing area of business, so you must be able to adapt accordingly
The Package for the role of Accounts Manager:
The basic salary: £38,000 - £42,000 (depending on experience)
Holiday: 20 days (plus Bank Holidays)
Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday)
Please apply on line quoting reference RA12811 or call Adrienne for more information on 07879 330113
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.