Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 per annum depending upon experience
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday
RecruitAbility Ltd are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their client’s successful company based in Sawbridgeworth. Do you have experience in Finance with a commercial mindset? If so, this could be the ideal role for you to utilise your existing skills, develop new ones and build your career in a rapidly expanding and successful business.
The role of Accounts Administrator
- Detailed reviews of client information, to identify errors
- Communicating with clients via phone and email
- Working with clients to rectify any discrepancies
- Working with other team members to reach a satisfactory solution to any discrepancies
- Producing analysis and reports on results achieved
To be considered for the role of Accounts Administrator
- Numerate, reconciling financial statements.
- Professional communication skills, both email and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ideally with some finance experience
- Must have an analytical mind
The package for the role of Accounts Administrator
Salary: £24,000 – 25,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 9am – 5pm
20 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in the role of Accounts Administrator please click ‘apply now’ below, quoting reference RA12968 or call Adrienne Coleman on 07879 330113 for more information.
** Please ensure your email address is within the body of your CV **
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency