Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Salary: £26,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday - Friday. Full time. Flexible working hours. Some Remote Working
RecruitAbility is looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their client's successful company based in Sawbridgeworth. Do you have experience in Finance with a commercial mindset? If so, this could be the ideal role for you to utilise your existing skills, develop new ones and build your career in a rapidly expanding and successful business. This is role with flexible working hours and split remote/office working.
The role of Accounts Administrator
- Detailed reviews of client information, to identify errors
- Communicating with clients via phone and email
- Working with clients to rectify any discrepancies
- Working with other team members to reach a satisfactory solution to any discrepancies
- Producing analysis and reports on results achieved
To be considered for the role of Accounts Administrator
- Numerate, reconciling financial statements.
- Professional communication skills, both email and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel
- Ideally with some finance experience
- Must have an analytical mind
The package for the role of Accounts Administrator
- Salary: £26,000 - £27,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Hours: Mon - Fri Full time. Flexible hours with a remote/office split
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
If you are interested in the role of Accounts Administrator please apply online quoting reference 13131
** Please ensure your email address is within the body of your CV **
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency