Job Title: (Trainee) Electronic Engineer/Technician
Location: Near Stansted Airport, Essex
Salary: To £22,000 based on experience /qualifications
My client is a rapidly expanding environmental engineering company and they are looking for a practical pro-active person to join their team who is technically minded and keen to learn new skills.
They provide technical services throughout the UK and manufacture air quality equipment for customers worldwide from their workshop based near Stansted Airport.
The Role of (Trainee) Electronic Engineer/Technician:
Their business is expanding and they are looking for someone keen to learn new skills and grow with them. You could be apprentice level currently studying electronics at college or maybe you’re looking for a new job where you can implement the engineering skills you have already learned.
The role includes learning how to build and test equipment in the workshop, visiting customer sites throughout the UK, and adhering to the highest standards at all times.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and testing parts for delivery
- Working from BOMs, drawings and technical data sheets
- Learning how to service and repair equipment in house and out on site UK wide, so a clean driving licence is essential.
To be successful for the role of (Trainee) Electronic Engineer/Technician:
- Experience of working in an engineering / production environment would be useful but is not essential.
- It is more important that you have a passion for engineering / electronics, a pro-active and positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and you can work alone whilst communicating effectively as part of a team.
- Good Microsoft Office and clear communication skills are essential.
My client offers the opportunity to learn new skills, gain new qualifications and progress your way up through the business either into management or becoming a senior engineer. We welcome applications for apprenticeships for anyone wishing to study or currently studying Electronic Engineering at College.
The package for the role of (Trainee) Electronic Engineer/Technician:
Negotiable based on experience/qualifications
My client offers the opportunity to learn new skills, gain new qualifications and progress your way up quickly through the business either into production management or becoming a senior engineer.
The deadline for applications is Friday May 18th 2018
To apply, please follow the onscreen instructions quoting reference RA12120 and explain why the role appeals to you and your required salary.